Trouble-Free and Stress-Free
POOL OPENING & CLOSING
When the weather is getting too nice to ignore, or the leaves are starting to fall, instead of worrying about opening or closing your pool, let the Pool Doctor Contractors take care of it for you. Whether you are tired after a long day at work, have many errands to do or have a busy lifestyle, let the Pool Doctor Contractors eliminate your stress. We have been providing swimming pool opening and closing services for over 25 years. Our process is complete and thorough and will leave you feeling confident that your pool will be professionally winterized or summarized. Below we have listed our standard procedures, and if you would like additional services, we will be more than happy to help you with that as well.
Pool Opening Includes:
- Removing, cleaning and storing the cover
- Removal of winter plates & plugs
- Connecting the pump & filter system, heater, and all other pool equipment
- Deflate pillow
- Shock the pool
- Put in ladder and handrails
- Making sure the equipment is working properly and water is at running level
Pool Closing Includes:
- To prevent freeze damage, drain the pump, filter and other pool equipment
- Sanitization of equipment for proper storage
- Removal of skimmer baskets, handrails, and ladders
- Plug or seal all skimmers and returns
- Shock the pool
- Putting on the cover & filling water tubes (if applicable)
- Hook up cover pump (if you have one)
- If hard-piping, blow out the lines and add antifreeze
If your pool is not opened correctly and with the proper chemicals, you could be in for a long summer stressing over cloudy water and algae problems.
If your pool is not closed properly, the opening process can be long and upsetting.
Is it time to put The Pool Doctor Contractors on your schedule? Let us help you stay worry-free. Get in touch with us, we will make sure you are extremely happy with the quality of our complete service and our workmanship.